Mountbatten’s photography course is an excellent introduction to the exciting world of photography, it is ideal for anyone looking to learn the basics of photography or improve on their photography skills. During this practical and fun course, you will receive 18 hours of teaching in our modern and fully equipped studio and 18 hours of practical photo sessions out in the London / Singapore.
You will explore new avenues and techniques as you develop your interest and knowledge of photography. The practical assignments that you will complete along the way will form the basis of your mini portfolio should you choose to take your interest further.
• Getting to know your camera
• How to shoot in manual
• Learn about exposure and why it is important • Photography compositions and techniques
• Taking photos at night
• Specialist equipment and techniques
• Editing your photos
Examples of locations used during practical shooting session:
• London UK - Westminster, London zoo, Natural History Museum, Science Museum, City of London, Camden market, Hyde park.
• Singapore - Garden by the bay, Cloud Forest, China Town, Sentosa Island, Marina Bay Sands,
Singapore City Gallery, Bukit Timah Reserve.